We are in the process of migrating from our old LMS to our new one and we think you’ll like the new experience much better. This course will be completely uploaded and ready to take by May 15, 2021. If you need access to the old version, please contact us at Support@Leaders247.com.
Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
Decision-making and problem-solving are closely related skills. Yet, there are big differences. When a leader makes a decision they commission action. Problem-solving is making decisions while creating change to resolves a problem.
What You Can Expect
In this LeaderPod we organize and present key principles that will help leaders advance their capabilities as decision-makers and as problem-solvers as individuals, members of a team, and as leaders of a team.
A Few of the Skills You Gain:
- Improve your ability to execute plans.
- Develop your own light-weight and simple decision-making framework that takes advantage of both your thinking skills and the insights of others.
- Strengthen your ability to engage your team and others in the decision-making process.
- Be able to frame a problem and develop an intuitive and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Strengthen your ability to engage with your team and others in the problem-solving process.