Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
Decision-making and problem-solving are closely related skills. Yet, there are big differences. When a leader makes a decision they commission action. Problem-solving is making decisions while creating change to resolves a problem.
What You Can Expect
In this LeaderPod we organize and present key principles that will help leaders advance their capabilities as decision-makers and as problem-solvers as individuals, members of a team, and as leaders of a team.
A Few of the Skills You Gain:
- Improve your ability to execute plans.
- Develop your own light-weight and simple decision-making framework that takes advantage of both your thinking skills and the insights of others.
- Strengthen your ability to engage your team and others in the decision-making process.
- Be able to frame a problem and develop an intuitive and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Strengthen your ability to engage with your team and others in the problem-solving process.